Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Bishop Crump is Released

St. George College 17th Ward Bishopric and Wives
Left to right: Suzanne Kuhlmann, Pete Kuhlmann 1st Counselor, Maureen Crump, Bishop Crump, Nadine Hancey, Kevin Hancey 2nd Counselor.

On August 5th, our bishopric was released after serving 3 years at Dixie State College. The time really flew by. Many bittersweet feelings were felt among us and expressed by ourselves and others. I really need to adjust my thoughts and feelings....I can see things that need to be done, but then I remember that I cannot do it. It is a real adjustment. I had at the time of release a wonderful peaceful feeling come over me. I know that I did my best. I can tell you that I felt led by Divine power many times. It will be a loss, however, I have all of the great memories that were made during my time. Maureen and I will move forward to other things and we look forward to it. Thanks to all of you for your love and support during the time I served.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the great service. I know my college bishop was such a great help to me when I was "young" :)

Emily said...

Way to go, Dad. I know it was lots of hard work and love. There will be plenty more of that to come, I am sure. :o)
Love,
Emily

Vigoren Family said...

Yay! It's time for the nursery now!